Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Second Template Project

A couple of weeks ago I finished this adorable little project using another Timeless Template from PaperTrey Ink. Now while it may be finished it is still waiting to be mailed out. Baby steps, people. Baby steps! This template has so many uses and this time around it is being made into a recipe card holder. I downloaded the recipe cards from Jessica Sprague and they are cute! I ♥ them. It was a real easy project to put together minus the fact that my sewing machine literaly fell apart as I was adding the stitching! I had several minutes of panicking and managed to reassemble my sewing machine. This is seriously one of my favorite completed projects. Too bad I am giving it away.

The papers are from Jenni Bowlin and I am going to say they are probably my most favorite papers of all time. So beautiful and very versatile.