Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Day In Review


Yesterday I decided to carry my camera with me so I could take pictures of our day. I woke up at 7:20 (which you can't see on the first picture but I used it because I like how I managed to catch Chloe getting ready to jump up onto the night stand). I then got the girls ready to go and we were off to Grafenwohr to check out a bazaar and have lunch with Stephanie. It snowed a little bit here on Thursday night but it was snowing heavily at Graf. On our way back home we stopped by Katterbach to pick up our mail and I had a box of scrappy goods from Emma's Paperie. The girls both napped on the way home and decided they wanted to stay up all night and that is exactly what Aubrey did. She was still awake when I snapped the last picture at 11:53 p.m.

No comments: