Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Back to Some Crafty Posts

I have been working on finishing up projects that I have put off for a while. Last year I downloaded a couple of Timeless Templates from the Papertrey Ink website. I knew these were templates I could use over and over but never sat down to complete one of the projects. So last week I pulled out my external hard drive and found the 2 templates I purchased and printed them out onto solid kraft cardstock. From there the options are endless and I love the versatility that comes with these templates which was a big reason I purchased them. I pulled out some October Afternoon patterned paper and set out to decorate my cute little boxes. I even used my Dymo Label Maker which makes me extremely happy. I love that thing!

I decided to make a small mail sorter. Sometimes I just don't have the time to sort through the mail when I get home so now I can put it in one place and go through it all when I have time. When I am cleaning out my purse I can also drop the receipts that need to be shred right into a box and take care of it when I have the time. This project did not take long at all and I love the results. It is a cute way to keep me organized and I need alot of help in that department.


2 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh that is simply fabulous, love it, make it so much nicer to look at great job!

Shanon said...

Thank you!!!