Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another Attempt

Are you sick of tutu pictures yet? I'm not! I keep hoping to get a "perfect" picture of the girls in their tutus but that has yet to happen. We went on a walk down the road last week and I saw this bench and knew it might make for cute pictures but this is all I could get. I decided I don't mind this because it is a reflection of how things really are for us...each girl does what they want and I am just here to make sure they don't get hurt or hurt each other. They rarely are doing the same thing at the same time and asking them to sit and smile at the camera just will not work. Shouldn't pictures reflect their personalities rather than looked posed and unnatural? So I will keep trying until I can capture a perfect moment where both girls can sit next to each other and smile for me. If it doesn't happen then that is ok because when I look back in 20 years I will smile remembering these candid moments because these are the moments that make up life. I don't think you can get that type of feeling from a studio portrait.

No comments: