Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oh My!


My dinner was soooo good I thought I would blog about it! I found the recipe here http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/09/grilled-ribeye-steak-with-onion-blue-cheese-sauce/ and it is so dang delicious! A nice tender ribeye steak with a creamy onion and blue cheese sauce that nearly made me cry with delight! This may sound gourmet but took me only 20 minutes to cook. I wilted some fresh spinach to go along with it. I halved the recipe and it made a ton of sauce and was very filling so I still have half the steak left for lunch tomorrow. Now if you are on a diet then this recipe is not for you because it is loaded with butter, heavy cream and cheese which is why I will not be making this every week but will be added to my recipe book for special occasions. This is definitely a dish you could entertain with.

If you get the chance you should really check out The Pioneer Womans blog. She makes me laugh, offers great photography and photo editing tips and I want to make just about every single recipe she posts but I can't afford to gain anymore weight so I just drool into the keyboard as I scroll down the page.

No comments: