Monday, March 14, 2011

Wild Park

We have had a nice stretch of warmish weather so far this month so we decided to take the girlies to the Wild Park in Bad Mergentheim on Saturday.  We had a fantastic time walking around the easy to navigate park.  The girls were getting grumpy just as we left though as it was quite a bit of walking for them. 

One thing I adore about parks and zoos here is the abundance of petting zoo's!  Lolo loves petting all the animals and it is one time she is braver than Aubrey.  Aubrey tends to shy away from the animals unless they are much smaller than her.  I always have a hard time getting Lolo to leave the animals and by the time she has pet everything she possibly can Aubrey has usually wandered off with her daddy. 


I was able to snap a few photos that I love as most of the animals were out and about.  There were only a couple of creatures that decided to hide while we searched their enclosures for the slightest movement of the animal.  Here are my favorite photos from the afternoon....




What did you do this weekend?  How's the weather in your neck of the woods?  I know many of you have had a long, hard winter and I hope it comes to an end soon. 

Have a great Monday!

No comments: