I was so, so lucky to receive this award twice! Thanks to my scrappy friends Dana and Ashley! With so many blogs out there it is fun to receive and pass this on to my fellow bloggers.
Here are a few rules when a blog receives this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award
So, here are 8 things about myself:
1. Being a mom has been the greatest joy of my life!
2. I am a Starbucks junkie! I can't get enough of it. Now that the closet Starbucks is 45 minutes away I will somtimes get two drinks...one when we first arrive in Nuremberg and another before we leave (but I only do this if James isn't with me)!
3. We have been living in Germany since July of 2008. I am so glad we have had this opportunity to travel while we have lived here.
4. I love to plan parties...I like seeing everything come together perfectly and people having a good time.
5. I was in the US Air Force for 9 years. It was the best and worst paying job I ever had. I made so many amazing friends that I miss bunches.
6. I enjoy all sorts of crafting but scrapbooking has become my favorite hobby.
7. When I was a little girl I loved the movie "Space Camp" and wanted to be an astronaut. Once I realized that math was not my favorite or strongest subject I decided that wasn't the job for me.
8. I don't like having to think of things to say about myself! :-)
Since I am lame and I am not familiar with many other bloggers I am only passing this on to 4 fabulous bloggers (please don't hold it against me):
1. Andrea: http://andrea-preciousmemories.blogspot.com/
2. Amanda: http://asjmade.blogspot.com/
3. Angie: http://thefeathersinmynest-mommiextwo.blogspot.com/
4. Heather: http://craftyscrapbooker.blogspot.com/
Thanks again to Dana and Ashley! What a fun way to share our blogs with others!