Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blessed Layout

I completed this layout months ago, maybe November.  It was a gallery highlight over at Club CK for the week it was posted!  I took the photos while we were in Krakow, Poland last summer.  I loved the photos but they are a little orange because we were sitting under a big orange umbrella.  I forgot to try and fix it in PSE before I had them printed.  James is doing his best Rock impersonation in the photo!  It makes me smile when I see it.


The brown cardstock that I used as the base is Bazzill.  The patterned paper and embellishments are from the Basic Grey Pyrus collection.  I went along the edges of the papers with a white chalk ink before I adhered them down.  I used my sewing machine to add stitching around the outside edge and to form my journaling lines. 

Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

DanaMK said...

I love everything about this LO - the pictures, the colours, the design and all the details. Great job!