Friday, March 11, 2011

Five For Friday

Happy Friday!  It will be a good Friday for us because James will be coming home for the weekend.  The girls miss their daddy. 

Here are my 5 favorites from Pinterest this week:

1.  I loved this pillow from Scrapbooks, Etc.  This would be a great Mother's Day gift for a grandma! 

2.  I love this baking sheet turned tray idea from Martha Stewart!  I may try this using spray paint and painters tape.   I have several baking sheets that are too big for my very small oven and this would be a great way to finally put them to good use.

3.  This flower arrangement is cute and I adore the bright colors.  I would have a hard time keeping the girls out of the Peeps!


4.  This necklace from Bellawish on Etsy.com is adorable and an great gift for your favorite shutterbug!


5.  I can't wait to try this Farfalle with Watercress, Cherry Tomatoes and Feta dish from Fitness Magazine!  We are trying to add more vegetarian meals to our menu and this looks tasty and healthy.


What are your favorites this week?  Any plans for the weekend?  I plan on sewing a small pouch for my iPod since I carry it with me a lot and do not want to scratch the screen.  We should get in some family time too since James is home and he will miss Aubrey's birthday on Tuesday. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: