Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where has it gone?


It is very hard to believe that on Sunday Aubrey will be 2 years old! The time has gone by so fast that it makes me sad when I sit down and think about it. She has grown from a completely helpless newborn baby to a very independent (and opinionated) 2 year old girl. Can you believe we are already have battles over what she wears when we go somewhere? More than once she has attempted to leave the house in her Hello Kitty jammies. I have had to compromise with her and just let her wear the shirt! I wasn't expecting that battle for another 2 or 3 years. She is also a very good little helper. I was out shoveling the snow and the girls were inside with James. I heard the door open and looked up to see Aubrey sprinting out of the house with nothing but a diaper and her Disney Princess vest on! She brought James the vest and he put it on her, she blew her daddy a kiss and sprinted for the door! By the time he figured out what she was doing she had already grabbed the broom to help me out! We got her properly dressed in a snow suit and finished the driveway.

Aubrey today

No comments: