Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Morning Nonsense


JG brought my package of scrappy goodness home yesterday. That was the best part of my day. I like ordering scrapbook supplies but I love it even more when they arrive. I think it just might be because the company takes pride in their product and wraps everything in tissue paper, ties it with a bow and sometimes adds little treats to it all. Emmas Paperie (http://www.emmaspaperie.com/) is by far my favorite place to purchase supplies, I am sure much to JG's dismay! The website even lets you create a wish list of supplies and saves it until I am ready to purchase so now I don't forget what I want to buy because it is all saved for me. It is the simple things that keep me happy!


Unfortunately when I woke up this morning it was snowing. I had hoped with the week of spring temps and green grass that we wouldn't see any more snow. I like the snow so I don't mind it but we have had alot of snow this winter and I am ready for spring. I need to let Aubrey get out there and run around like crazy every day to wear her down. The forecasters called for a trace of snow so maybe it will stop soon but we all know how often the weatherman is wrong!

Aubrey is feeling better now and was back to her ol' self yesterday. I don't like it when my babies are not feeling well but to be honest I enjoyed the slower pace. Aubrey and Lorelei keep me busy all day long.

No comments: