Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just another day

Aubrey has been running a fever for 2 days now and she just didn't want to sleep last night. I went to bed around 11:00 and 20 minutes later she was in bed with us. She dozed off and on until around 2:00 and then was wide awake. I gave her some baby tylenol and a drink then we came out to the couch so she could watch The Little Mermaid. At some point we both finally fell asleep and James shut the TV off when he got up. I have been wanting to pop in a workout DVD so James tried to wake me up before he left but my body was just not having any of it. I am exhausted but Aubrey seems to be feeling a little better. She is more active today than she was yesterday.

Since we haven't done anything this week I thought I would share one of my most favorite scrapbook layouts so far. This one is for Lorelei's album and I love how it all come together. Slowly, and I do mean slowly, I am getting some work done on the girls albums. I am trying to do at least a scrapbook layout every week and sometimes I can do more. I never find scrapbooking to be a chore just frustrating at times because I can't run to a store to get what I may want to complete a page.

No comments: