Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mini Album

It has been such a long time since I worked on anything scrapbook related. I have really missed my creative outlet but life (and a little laziness) has gotten in the way. I got my butt in gear so I could make James a mini album before he deployed. I try to send him with lots of pictures so I just put them into an album this time. The album came together rather quckly as I didn't use any bulky embellishments and limited all the stuff that I added to the pages. I am really happy with the way it came out.


I now realize how much I actually miss sitting with all my supplies. I am so glad I have a small space that I share with the girls that I can use to create my projects. It has really made the process much faster and easier to find things now that I have it all unpacked and at my fingertips. The only drawback is that my official spider killer is now dealing with much creepier things in Iraq. James told me that sucking spiders up in the vaccum cleaner does not kill them and now I have some serious Arachnophobia flashbacks every single time I think of it. Dang spiders. Go. Away. Now.

I always seem to digress....thanks for looking at my project. The chipboard album is from Little Yellow Bicycle. The patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey. The plain cardstock is from Bazzil Basics and the ribbon is from JoAnns and Maya Road. I used the Fiskars Threading Water punch for the small scallop borders.

No comments: