Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We have been blessed with some pretty amazing weather since we got home Wednesday morning. The sun has been shining and the temps have been in the high 60's/low 70's! We spent a bit of time outside yesterday and I planted some flowers. If I manage to keep them alive (it is harder keeping plants alive than babies and cats!) then I will add some more to the yard. We need all the help we can get now as our landlord decided to cut down most of our trees and the greenery that was in our yard while we were on vacation. Now our once secluded yard looks terrible and bare.


The girls posed long enough for me to snap a couple of pictures this morning and this is the only one where they are both looking at the camera. Good thing my new camera doesn't have a delay and I can take several shots very quickly. James got me a Canon Rebel XS for my birthday/Mothers Day gift and I love it. I need to spend some time with my owners manual this week getting better familiar with my new toy.


Happy Easter! I hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments: