Monday, January 30, 2012

The Best Laid Plans….

Well, I wanted to share my December Daily album today, or at least parts of it, but I just don’t have enough sunlight or energy for that matter to get photos taken. The prints arrived from Shutterfly on Thursday and I had most of the photos added that night and finished it up on Friday.  I spent a little bit of time adding journaling where it was needed and now my book is complete!

However, it is overcast here today and I have come down with a cold that just has my energy level depleted.  Lolo came down with the cold last weekend and a week later she still has a lingering cough and sore throat.  Aubrey, JG and I all started to come down with the same symptoms on Saturday and I am worn out!  Hopefully this passes quickly so I can get on with my life!

I do have one page and it didn’t really photograph well but I do like the way the pages came together and this might be my favorite day for the entire December Daily album.  It is a little bit hybrid but mostly paper layout using bits of Echo Park and some older Ali Edwards products from Designer Digitals.

DD Day 1 Completed LO

I also have a layout using the photo from our visit with Santa.  This photo also went into the December Daily album but I loved the photo so I made a 12x12 layout to go into our regular album.  I received the fantastic Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas products from my Club CK Secret Santa, Jodi!  I love these papers so much!  So happy with a nice mix of traditional/non-traditional Christmas colors. 

Hello Santa LO

I do hope everyone had a great weekend and that Monday is nice to you!

1 comment:

DanaMK said...

What fabulous layouts!!! I love them! Those colours are so fun!