Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Scrappy Post

It has been a very long time since I have posted any scrapbooking layouts.  Honestly, I haven't been scrapping as much as I want to lately.  Time has certainly gotten away from me...it always does.  I finished both of these layouts after being inspired by the Cosmo Cricket blog.  Julie has been sharing sketches and encouraging readers to play along. 


This layout of Aubrey was made using the Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg Paper Crafting Kit.  I have had these pictures printed for a while now and never got around to getting them scrapped.  I love Aubrey's chubby arms and her confident steps.  The Nutmeg papers perfectly suited the pictures and I was extremely pleased with the finished layout. 



This layout makes me smile because I absolutely love the happiness on my babies faces!  While inspired by a Cosmo Cricket sketch I used October Afternoon papers and added some Kaisercraft pearls. 

These are the only layouts I have completed this year and I am very ashamed to admit it!  Things have been busy and I really need to upload and order some prints.  My little photo printer has been giving me some troubles lately so I need to start planning better before I place an order online.  It also doesn't help that my scraproom is a disaster!  I need to spend a day putting everything back in its place.  Now that James is home he can entertain the girls while I clean up. 

Thanks for looking!  I always appreciate folks stopping by my home in cyberspace!  Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Derwinicus said...

So, so cute! What sweet layouts! I just found your blog from Club CK. I just joined - am DanaMK. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your great layouts. :)