Sunday, December 20, 2009

More December Daily Pages

The whole concept of the December Daily album is to have the guts of it assembled before December actually rolls around. This year I failed! I only had days 1-15 completed. As of right now I am behind! I have just finished days 16 & 17 and day 18 is currently in the works. I really like this project but just don't seem to have the scrappin' mojo flowing right now. I need to add journaling to some of the pages still but have pictures for the pages I have completed.



The photo for day 10 was my first attempt at setting up a tripod and using the timer. That was the only way I could get both of my girls to sit still for a photo. Day 11 is the girls sitting in my bed while I am getting ready for the day.

I hope everyone is ready for Christmas! Only 5 days away! This month has flown by. I have been finished with all my shopping for a couple of weeks now but need to wrap up the girls presents. I will head out to the commissary on Tuesday to pick up a few things I will need for breakfast and dinner on Christmas day. Nothing fancy this year since James is deployed. Other than that I am ready to go. I actually can't wait until the holidays are over because that means we are really close to James coming home!

No comments: