Friday, December 4, 2009

Another Week


Time is flying and I have just gotten lazy with my blog and many other things! Yesterday we went to the Nuremberg Christmas Market with my friend Stephanie and we had such a great time. Last year James and I went in the rain and that almost made the day unenjoyable but this year we had a dry but cold day. The girls were so good even though they spent most of the day in their stroller and I had them bundled up in their snow pants and boots. They didn't make a fuss or cry and Lolo even got in a nap after lunch. We went made our way over to the Kindermarkt and the girls rode on the Merry-Go-Round. Aub went first because Lolo was still napping and then they both rode once Lolo woke up. I was able to get a coffee from Starbucks, eat some delicious cookies and some sausage. The girls and I were so tired that we were all asleep early. Tomorrow I am hoping to take the girls to see Santa! I hope the line isn't long and that the girls don't cry when they see him.

No comments: