Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Weekend Project


Since Halloween is come and gone I thought I should get to work on some of my holiday decorations and gifts. I instantly fell for this great little Christmas Wishes project that I saw in Paper Crafts Holiday Cards & More Volume 4 (you can purchase it here).

I know the girls are too young to know what a Christmas wish list is but before long they will know all to well about it and I think this is a great way to store their lists when the time comes. The entire project came together in about 90 minutes and that includes the time it took for the paint to dry on the frame. The papers are from My Minds Eye. Please forgive the poor lighting in the picture. I tried waiting for some good morning sunshine but we haven't had any in about a week now.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Michele said...

LOVE the idea!! :) Thanks for sharing!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Shanon,
Very cute!!! I agree that this would be a neat way to save, and scrap, your daughter's wishes!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Shanon said...

Thanks! I appreciate your kind words!

~Shanon