Monday, November 9, 2009

Catching Up


It has been a while since I have posted a picture of the girls. This is from Halloween and is a true reflection of how mini photo shoots work out for me. I did not get one good picture on Halloween of these two. Either one girl is crawling away or crying. This happens without fail. My hopes for getting a cute photo to send off in our Christmas cards have pretty much disappeared.

I have ordered the papers I wanted to make Christmas cards this year but have yet to start them. I need to get a move on it though. Time is just flying by! I also have the album I will be using for my December Daily album this year. This is an idea that Ali Edwards has started on her blog. The whole idea of the album is that you assemble it before December rolls around so that way you only have to add in your daily photo and journaling as you progress through the month. Take a look at Ali's blog for lots of inspiration! She has set up a Flicker gallery where other talented ladies can post their pages too. I am looking forward to getting my album assembled and adding in our photos each day. I hope this becomes a long standing tradition for my family.

It has been pretty gloomy here lately. A lot of fog and clouds that just linger all day long. I don't mind so much as it reminds of Olympia, WA. I really loved living in the Pacific Northwest. Hands down my most favorite part of the entire United States.

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: