Sunday, November 22, 2009

My December Daily 6-9

Did I mention I was slowly getting around to working on this? Slowly. Very Slowly. I just looked at the calendar and realized December 1st is just over a week away. I better get a move on it. My photos are not that great today. My girls were all over me and there is not alot of sunlight this morning.

Since I only want to do one day per page (there is room for adding an extra page if I feel the need to add more photos or journaling for a day) I wanted my spreads to be used with coordinating papers and colors. I like the unity it brings.

For days 6 and 7 I used a sheet of Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper and green Bazzil cardstock and the red is from Stampin' Up. I pulled out my trusty Fiskars Threading Water border punch. I just love that punch and use it all the time. I have noticed that my page layouts are looking similar and I am ok with that. It makes it easy to get my layouts done and leaves room for adding journaling and photos.

For days 8 & 9 I used patterned paper from Cosmo Crickets Jolly by Golly line and I just love it. The cardstock is from Stampin' Up. The 8 and brackets are vinyl Thickers. I used another stamp from Hampton Arts. I used Versa Mark (my most favorite ink to use) and embossed with a clear but glittery powder. The ribbon is from my stash. For day 9 I used a pattern I lifted from Heidi Sonboul in the November issue of Creating Keepsakes. I was excited to try this and I am very pleased with the results. I used my Slice to cut the 9 for this day and added some pearls from Kaiser Craft to finish it off.

No comments: