For the first layout I used tulle that I had on hand from wrapping a gift or something like that. I cut it into 3 strips and used one for the border below the photo, another for the ballerina tutu and finally a gathered flower at the top of the page (it is hard to see in this photo). I also used 3 different border punches for the layered border.
For this layout with Aubrey's photo I hand cut the butterflies since I do not have a butterfly punch or a plain butterfly image on a Slice Design Card. The swirls at the corners of the photo were cut using the Wedding Design Card. I embellished a couple of the butterflies with some Kaisercraft pearls.
I purchased the tutus from Paisley and Posies Etsy shop.