1. Have you heard about Pinterest? It is a free virtual bulletin board. As you are browsing on the net you can save photos to your board. I am extra excited about being able to save all the great things I find to one place. No more trying to remember where I saw "that idea". Right now the site is in beta testing and is by invitation only. If you are interested leave me a comment and I will send you an invite.
2. Any General Hospital fans out there? Of course if you have been reading my blog for a while you know I am a long time fan. The story line is finally picking up and James Franco returns today! EEEEEEK! I am so excited. It is really fun when Franco is back!
3. I need to get this For The Record line from Echo Park! I love everything about it. The colors and patterns are beautiful. I must convince my husband that I may simply die without it!
4. Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies straight from the freezing are the best. Fortunately they are only sold once a year and we only bought one box. I was a good mommy and shared with the girls and James.
5. We have had a pretty harmonious week here and I love that. Things have just kinda flowed on at a decent pace and we all have gotten along fairly well. Really, this is a huge feat for me as I usually let little things bother me more than they should and that tends to make me and everyone else grumpy. I hope this harmonious way of life continues on here as James gets ready for 3+ weeks of training away from home including a trip back to the States. I am just a bit jealous that he is going back, even if it is for training. We haven't been back stateside in 2 years and I really, really miss it.
That's my five things for this week! I hope you have a great weekend and don't forget to leave me a comment if you are interested in an invitation to Pinterest. I will need your email to send the invite unless you are one of my Facebook friends because I think I can send the invite straight from there.