Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lolo's Second Birthday LO

After looking at photos on the computer I have found several layouts that I hadn't shared here yet.  So over the next week or so I will be adding new things here. 



This layout is one I completed a month or so ago. I love Cosmo Cricket and these papers and embellishments from their Pixie-Licious are so bright and cheerful. I used an exact-o knife and a pair of micro tipped scissors to cut the large shape (an idea I got from the Cosmo Cricket blog) and then I matted my 5x7 photo of Lolo picking a flower before adding it to my page.

The chipboard hearts and butterfly tag are also from the Pixie-Licious line and the letter stickers are Cosmo Crickets Tiny Type stickers. The small purple flower brad on the tag is from Making Memories.  The teal-ish ribbon is from Martha Stewart Crafts, purple ric-rak is from Maya Road and the cream crochet trim is from Webster's Pages. I used a black Uni-Ball Signo pen to draw the borders around the patterned paper and the Bazzill Basics cardstock. 

That is the basic details of the page. 

Thanks for stopping by to have a look!

 

No comments: