1. I am totally addicted to this chai tea concentrate! I never thought it would be so easy. If you love chai tea lattes you should give it a try. I made a single batch on Sunday and then made a double batch on Monday. Yummy!
2. I am much more productive when the internet is down. Early Wednesday morning the internet went out and after talking to our internet provider we learned their servers went down. We called 3 times that day to find out it still wasn't fixed. Thursday morning I called and we got everything squared away. During the long, nearly painful 24 hour period I made some cinnamon rolls from scratch, mopped the kitchen floor, shoveled the driveway and folded some laundry. I wanted to make this Honey Caramel Sauce but the recipe was online so I was left thinking about it all day.
3. Aubrey has declared that she doesn't like cheese...she only likes popcorn (parmesan) cheese. So recently she started saying "MEAT!" when I try to take her picture. This girl cracks me up!
4. I want to have a party...just so I can make a bunch of snacks! I told James we should have a Super Bowl party and he asked what time the game started...hmmmmm, try about 3 o'clock....in the morning! Not an ideal time for entertaining.
5. Is anyone else watching "American Idol" this season? I vowed not to watch once Simon left but I have been sucked in again. The new judges are not as bad as I thought they would be. I will have to see how things go once they get to the Top 12 contestants but for now....I like it.
Happy Friday everyone!