Friday, January 28, 2011

Five for Friday

1.  I am totally addicted to this chai tea concentrate!  I never thought it would be so easy.  If you love chai tea lattes you should give it a try.  I made a single batch on Sunday and then made a double batch on Monday.  Yummy! 

2.  I am much more productive when the internet is down.  Early Wednesday morning the internet went out and after talking to our internet provider we learned their servers went down.  We called 3 times that day to find out it still wasn't fixed.  Thursday morning I called and we got everything squared away.  During the long, nearly painful 24 hour period I made some cinnamon rolls from scratch, mopped the kitchen floor, shoveled the driveway and folded some laundry.  I wanted to make this Honey Caramel Sauce but the recipe was online so I was left thinking about it all day.

3.  Aubrey has declared that she doesn't like cheese...she only likes popcorn (parmesan) cheese.  So recently she started saying "MEAT!" when I try to take her picture.  This girl cracks me up!

4.  I want to have a party...just so I can make a bunch of snacks!  I told James we should have a Super Bowl party and he asked what time the game started...hmmmmm, try about 3 o'clock....in the morning!  Not an ideal time for entertaining. 

5.  Is anyone else watching "American Idol" this season?  I vowed not to watch once Simon left but I have been sucked in again.  The new judges are not as bad as I thought they would be.  I will have to see how things go once they get to the Top 12 contestants but for now....I like it. 
Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: