Thursday, February 18, 2010

So Excited!


I was recently invited to join the General Hospital Moms group on the Mom Central website.  Since I have always been a GH fan I was excited to be able to chat with other moms who enjoy the show as well.  I am so excited to be chosen as an official General Hospital Ambassador for the next 4 weeks.  There is so much going on in Port Charles right now that this is a great time to be involved in this program.  Will Dante and Sonny form the bond that Sonny desperately wants?  Will Dante forgive Olivia for not telling him who his father is?  Who is going to be the father of Elizabeth's baby?  I can't wait to see how these stories will play out in the next several weeks!

If you are a GH fan you should check out the exciting GH sweepstakes that is currently being run on the Mom Central website.  One lucky person will be selected to receive a trip to Los Angeles to visit the set of GH and have a walk-on role!  How sweet is that?  You have until February 28th to enter here.

I hope you will check back every week for updates and leave me a comment if you want to join in on the conversation!

***I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other General Hospital branded items to facilitate my review.***

No comments: