Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What? Another layout?

Yup!  I finished this one this morning!  I actually started working on it yesterday and then finished it up earlier.  I worked out of my comfort zone a bit with lots of patterns but I love the papers so much and I loved the end result.  I have also never put a title right on a photo before.  I fussy cut the flowers and vine and used some Zots to pop it off the paper.  I would normally use foam squares but I ran out and need to get some more.  I can't wait to use my scraps to make some cards! Cosmo Cricket rocks my socks off for sure!


I have some more layouts to work on and I have some new product to inspire me!  Since James is out in the field for the next week I hope to bust some more pages out.  Besides, using my stash means I can buy some more....just in time for the Cosmo Crickets new release that I haven't seen yet ;-)

No comments: